Monday, April 16, 2007

had black pepper crabs for dinner!
:DDDDD

alright lit mock was fine BUT because we had to do it at such an ungodly hour (seriously who can write good essays at 3pm??!! smack right in the afternoon and it's two hours somemore), i ended up writing whatever nonsense that came to my mind. i have completely no idea what i was writing about. was too tired to use my brain. my job was just to ensure that at least each essay are filled with 2 pages of words and tada! mission accomplished. HAHAHA. but the thought of my monday afternoon being taken away by this stupid mock test still makes my blood boil. it's my only free day! :(

i suddenly have the urge to eat apple strudel. boon! let's go eat soon! ((:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!! yeapp! we'll go and eat apple strudel soon!